We provide portfolios to support professional learning. In addition to www.teachersstandards.com, we have a portfolio to support the National Award for SEN Co-ordinators (SENCos) at www.sencostandards.com. In June 2019 we launched a new site to support mentor's in their professional development www.mentorstandards.com.
We also provide:
- Face to face training for senior colleagues, mentors, trainees and unqualified teachers. This can include:
- Developing a coaching culture in the school
- Training for mentors in how to support teachers to meet the Teachers' Standards
- Coaching and mentoring
- Observing colleagues and giving feedback
- Developing a portfolio of evidence
- Developing reflective writing
- Target setting to meet the Teachers' Standards
- Training in individual aspects of the Teachers Standards (e.g. Standard 2: Pupil progress; Standard 7: Behaviour)
- Subsequent professional development
- Support for unqualified teachers in preparing to meet the Teachers’ Standards and consultation regarding suitability for progressing to Qualified Teacher Status
For further information or to discuss your requirements contact us on +44 7904 284436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.